Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That’s about 1.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
Summary: Under the direction of the Regional Dietitian and District Manager, the Resident Dietitian assists with development, implementation and evaluation of nutrition and sustainability initiatives that support School District and Chartwells Schools strategic plan. Supports operations team with regulatory compliance, nutrition program implementation, menu development, dietetic internship, Webtrition management, nutrition education and promotion, parent and community nutrition outreach, media activities, associate training, and food allergy management. May also support regional dietitian with division nutrition initiatives
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required
- Two to three years of professional experience as a Registered Dietitian
- Experience in working in a K-12 School Foodservice environment required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with adult training and group presentations preferred
To view and apply:
· Please visit www.altogethergreat.com
· Click on Careers
· Click on Job Opportunities
· Click on APPLY FOR MANAGEMENT & PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS found under the “Join Our Company” heading on the left side of the page.
· In the Keywords search box, type SS10031781697
· In the search results, applicant will see RESIDENT DIETITIAN / SCHOOL DINING GRADES K-12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 10/3/17, Florida-Jacksonville