PRN Clinical Dietitian Opening at Brooks Inpatient Hospital
As the Clinical Dietitian, you would be responsible for assessment, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring and evaluation of nutrition status of assigned inpatient population using the nutrition care process & ADIME charting style.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified dietitian, looking to work a flexible schedule, on an as needed basis.
If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. You can also view our current openings at www.brooksrehab.org/careers.
Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you!
Brooks Rehabilitation Recruiter
Job Title: Clinical Dietitian Opportunity with Brooks Rehabilitation
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
- Registered dietitian by the Commission on Dietetics Registration
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Florida
- 2+ years of experience in acute care or rehab setting
- Maintains personal and professional growth and development
- Abides by the standards and scope of practice in the field of dietetics and hospital & regulatory requirements
Manage a daily case load of up to 20 patients to include those with spinal cord injury, brain injury, stroke, orthopedic conditions, multiple medical conditions, transplant. Those receiving tube feeding and the pediatric population. Working and managing day independently. Responsible for interdisciplinary team conference participation as assigned. Able to review information and document in an electronic medical record.